This School Health Spotlight will focus on the medical concerns related to vaping and discuss why it is a problem. Viewers will learn about appropriate school/parent responses to adolescent vaping as well as effective prevention/intervention approaches they can use.
- Obtain accurate knowledge about pod-based systems and how they are made to work like a cigarette
- Learn about the effects that nicotine in pod-based systems have on the adolescent body and brain
- Adolescent impressions of E-Cigarette Usage
- Identify the safety standards and regulations of electronic cigarettes
- Understand the usage of medical marijuana and other inhaled substances.