This School Health Spotlight will review the concerns related to tick borne diseases, the symptoms of Lyme disease, how to best prevent and treat Lyme and other tick related disease.
- Review tickborne diseases found in Pennsylvania
- Understand clinical presentations and symptoms, diagnostics, and treatments
- Discuss the endemic and emerging issues
- Describe the role of providers and the Pennsylvania Department of Health in tickborne disease surveillance, investigation, and management
- Review tickborne disease prevention recommendations for patients